In 20 kg paper bags, customized packaging is available
SA814 Thin-set Mortar For Glueing Porcelain and Mosaic Tiles ( water-mixed mortar or dry-set mortar)
Tiles are installed with mortar, which is basically a type of cement spread on the back of the tile or on the surface you are tiling. After all the tiles are set into the mortar and leveled out, the mortar must harden for at least 24 hours. At this point. grout is applied to fill in all the gaps between the tiles. it has excellent performance and good construction, it can bond all kinds of tiles, mosaics and so on.
Shunan porcelain tile adhesive is a general purpose grey cement based powder adhesive for fixing porcelain tiles to walls and floors. The adhesive was designed for easy use, allowing up to 3 hours pot life after mixing.
Note: When fixing lightweight or soft backed wall tiles the adhesive bed thickness should not exceed 5mm.
Packaging & Shipping
·Standard: JG/T 547-2005
·Shelf life:6 months from production date
·Storage: unopened bag on plate in dry place
1) Used to fix tiles with any water absorption
2) Tiles fixed on external wall suggested size is less than 120cm2
3) Tiles fixed on wall suggested weight is less than 20kg/cm2
4) Fix tiles on internal or external walls and floor
5) The adhesive sets and dries in 24 hours (approx) in normal condition
6) Suitable for wall and floor application
7) For use with Ceramic, Quarry and Mosaic tiles
8) Suitable for interior use including Kitchens, Bathrooms and showers